As members of EKS-D, we strive to be an open and inclusive community for ALL
The EKS-D Code of Conduct
- EKS-D is an inclusive community. I will not discriminate on the basis of, but not limited to: gender, race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religious beliefs. EKS-D is for everyone!
- I will behave appropriately whenever I represent EKS-D. I will restrict my language and actions to
“PG-13″ or below whenever I am in public or in the presence of anyone under the age of 18 and will always strive to be respectful of others.
- I will conduct myself with dignity, humility, and grace. I will not act with a sense of entitlement or superiority on behalf of EKS-D or its members.
- I will not encourage or engage in substance or alcohol abuse. EKS-D is, and always will be a drug-free organization and has a zero-tolerance stance on recreational drug use.
*(if you or someone you know has a problem with alcohol or substance abuse, please seek help.)
- I will smile and have fun! I realize that EKS-D is a positive, upbeat network of friends who support and encourage one-another both on the dance floor and off. I will do my best to be a part of this culture and always uplift my fellow