As members of EKS-D, we strive to be an open and inclusive community for ALL parapara enthusiasts. In an effort to maintain this ideal we encourage the following honor code not only from our members, but those attending or participating in EKS-D’s events and gatherings. We don’t want to impose rules per say, but this is our way of keeping it clean, safe, and FUN for everybody!
THE EKS-D HONOR CODE
- EKS-D is an inclusive community. I will not discriminate on the basis of, but not limited to: gender, race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religious beliefs. EKS-D is for everyone!
- I will behave appropriately whenever I represent EKS-D. I will restrict my language and actions to “PG-13″ or below whenever I am in public or in the presence of anyone under the age of 18 and will always strive to be respectful of others.
- I will conduct myself with dignity, humility, and grace. I will not act with a sense of entitlement or superiority on behalf of EKS-D or its members.
- I will not encourage or engage in substance or alcohol abuse. EKS-D is, and always will be a drug-free organization and has a zero-tolerance stance on recreational drug use.
*(if you or someone you know has a problem with alcohol or substance abuse, please seek help.)
- I will smile and have fun! I realize that EKS-D is a positive, upbeat network of friends who support and encourage one-another both on the dance floor and off. I will do my best to be a part of this culture and always uplift my fellow paralist.